66fit Limited legt Kundeninformationen nicht gegenüber Dritten offen, außer die Bestellangaben werden im Rahmen der Ausführung der Bestellung verarbeitet. In diesem Fall legt die dritte Partei keine Daten gegenüber weiteren Dritten offen.
Auf dieser Einkaufswebsite werden Cookies eingesetzt, um den Inhalt Ihres Warenkorbs nachzuverfolgen, die Lieferadresse bei Verwendung des Adressbuchs zu speichern und Ihre Daten zu speichern, wenn Sie die Option "An mich erinnern" auswählen. Wenn Sie ein Kundenkonto mit einem Login-Passwort besitzen, werden Cookies im Rahmen dieses Prozesses auch verwendet, nachdem Sie sich eingeloggt haben. Sie können Cookies in Ihrem Browser deaktivieren, indem Sie "Tools | Internet-Optionen | Privatsphäre" (in Internet Explorer) auswählen und Cookies blockieren. Wenn Sie Cookies deaktivieren, können Sie keine Bestellungen aufgeben oder von den anderen Eigenschaften, für die Cookies verwendet werden, profitieren.
Die Daten, die diese Website bei Kunden ohne Login-Konto sammelt, werden verwendet für:
- (a) Die Annahme und Ausführung von Kundenbestellungen.
- (b) Die Verwaltung und Verbesserung der Website und Services.
- (c) Die Offenlegung von Informationen ausschließlich zu Zwecken der Warenlieferung.
Die Daten, die diese Website bei Kunden mit Login-Konto sammelt, werden verwendet für:
- (a) Die Annahme und Ausführung von Kundenbestellungen.
- (b) Die Verwaltung und Verbesserung der Website und Services.
- (c) Die Ausstellung eines einzigartigen Identifiers (z. B. Kunden-Login)
- (d) Die Überwachung des Status des Kundenkontos über die Notwendigkeit bei einzelnen Käufen hinaus.
- (e) Die Offenlegung von Informationen ausschließlich zu Zwecken der Warenlieferung.
Welcome to 66fit Limited privacy notice.
66fit Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our site or app ("Site") and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below. Please also use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how 66fit Limited collects and processes your personal data through your use of this Site, including any data you may provide through this Site when you sign up to our Site, browse or make a purchase via our Site, enter a competition or engage with us on our Site or through emails you may receive from us.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
66fit Limited is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as "66fit", "we", "us" or "our" in this privacy notice).
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
Full name of legal entity: 66fit Limited
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: The Warehouse, Beck Bank, West Pinchbeck, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 3QN
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
This version was last updated in May 2018. This policy may change and be updated from time to time. Please check back regularly.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This Site includes links to third-party Sites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party Sites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our Site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
2. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity DataI includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address and email address.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments made when purchasing through our site.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this Site.
- Profile Data includes your username, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Site, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with delivery of goods). In this case, we would be unable to supply you.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact, Transaction or Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- create an account on our Site;
- subscribe to our newsletter
- submit an enquiry about a transaction via our Site;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey;
- give us some feedback;
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Without sharing your information with our trusted and accredited partners (DPD Local, Royal Mail, Amazon payments, Payment express, Lloyds Bank), we would not be able to process or delivery any orders placed with us.
Data collected by this site for customers who do not have a login account is used to:
- (a) Take and fulfil customer orders.
- (b) Administer and enhance the site and service.
- (c) Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Data collected by this site for customers who have a login account is used to:
- (a) Take and fulfill customer orders
- (b) Administer and enhance the site and service
- (c) Issue a unique identifier (e.g. customer login)
- (d) Monitor customer account status beyond that required for individual purchases
- (e) Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS FROM US
We may use your Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you (we call this marketing).
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have signed up to our Site and you have not opted out of receiving marketing emails.
We will never sell your personal data to any company outside 66fit Limited for marketing purposes. As referred to above, we may share your Contact Data with third party social media publishers, such as Facebook in order to ensure our marketing is targeted at and relevant to 66fit Limited members.
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing emails at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any email marking material.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
8. DATA RETENTIONHOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. After this period, we will continue to hold your personal data while your account is open with us and/or you have asked to receive our newsletters.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
NO FEE USUALLY REQUIRED
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
WHAT WE MAY NEED FROM YOU
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
TIME LIMIT TO RESPOND
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
10. GLOSSARY External Third Parties
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services
- Various Affiliate Networks who track your purchases made via the Site
- Retailers as featured on the Site from time to time (in rare circumstances where your tracking through the Affiliate Network has failed and we need to investigate with the retailer direct)
- Regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom who may require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances
- Depending on your marketing preferences, we may engage third party email providers
- Data matching providers to facilitate our On Card service.
- Social media publishers
- Various tracking agencies where you have joined our Site as a result of a third party referrer
Affiliate Networks means a network that acts as an intermediary between our Site which features products and services and the retailers who create or sell those products and services. The affiliate network reports the tracking of cashback, any payments and refund processing together with assisting with any untracked sales which you may tell us about.